- Custom Made PVC Plantation Shutters made from advanced polymers with a strengthened aluminium core
- Extensive 5 Year Warranty
- Perfectly sized 89mm slats
- Max Width 3000mm, Max Height 2200mm
- Min Width 250mm, Min Height 350mm
- Classic style central control bar or optional hidden control bar for easy lifting
- Double Hinged (Similiar to Bifold, but without any tracks. Please note the sum of the width of both double hinged panels must be less than the total height, we’ll check every order for this before putting it into production), and Standard Hinged Available
- Customisable panel configurations, and number of panels
- Order page will show correct amount of panels for the width you enter
- Panels over 1500mm high will feature 1 Mid Rail
- Mid Rail height customisable to hide Mullions
- If shutters are over 1700mm in width they will require a supporting T-Post for additional strength and support
- Our products won’t warp, crack, peel or fade, in fact we use an advanced sanding and multi layer paint process that others simply do not!
Where is my order?
When we dispatch an order, an email is sent out to provide you with an estimated arrival date.
You can check and track your order status by clicking the link.
What if my order is damaged during transit?
All of our deliveries are fully insured, so in the event of damage during transit, please contact us with further details to receive your replacement products.
Do I need to sign upon delivery?
Signature upon delivery is not required, as your purchase will be placed at a safe location at your house. Please note that we are unable to arrange a delivery time, as this is managed by the courier but we will do our best to notify you of the estimated date upon dispatch of your order.
Why do plantation shutters take 8-10 weeks to deliver?
These shutters take longer as they are the only one of our products made overseas. This is to ensure that we deliver an affordably priced product to our customers.
Are any more of your products made overseas?
No, only our plantation shutters are made overseas. All the rest of our products are made here in Australia, by one of our many local employees.
We charge a flat rate fee per order, not per item Australia wide that varies per state (You can order unlimited amount of Blinds and the delivery fee will be the same flat rate!):
At MyDirectBlinds.com.au we don’t like to tout free delivery and then build the charge into the price of the blinds like other websites. We don’t find that to be an honest business practice. We make sure our customers know exactly what they are paying for.
We only charge one flat rate for the entire order not per item (If you are adding other items along with your shutters).
$29 for VIC
$35 for NSW, TAS, SA
$45 for QLD
$53 for WA
$65 for NT
Our extra heavy and bulky items (Plantation Shutters) will attract a 12.5% surcharge on the subtotal for that item only on delivery. If you only have shutters in your cart with no other products, you will only pay the 12.5% and not the flat rate fees listed above.
Here are some important notes on shipping:
- No shipments can be made to PO Box addresses, except for initial free samples
- For the fastest service possible, we ship most products directly from our manufacturing facility
- All delivery times listed on MyDirectBlinds.com.au’s website or on any other MyDirectBlinds.com.au’s material (ads, direct mail, emails, etc.) are estimates.
- Remote areas may require additional an shipping charge, we will contact you if this is the case
Estimated Manufacturing Times for Plantation Shutters (Not including delivery time by Freight company) in Working Days:
Normally made in 40-50 Working Days
You can read our full delivery policy here
Our Freight company and Vans usually take 1-3 days to deliver the product from after it is manufactured, however this may vary from state to state and is at times out of our control