- 100% Custom, Made to Measure Roller Blinds
- More information about fabrics, and product options can be found by pressing the ( ? ) tooltips on each step
- Made in Melbourne, Australia
- Great for bedrooms, suitable for kitchens and bathrooms
- Easy fit universal brackets suitable for top, and face fitting
- Strong rust free aluminium roller tube. Blinds under 2100mm in Width will use our 38mm Tube, Blinds above 2100mm will use our larger 50mm Tube.
- Extensive 5 Year Warranty
- All of our blinds are designed with child safety in mind. So, wherever there are hanging cords or loops we’ll provide you with all the relevant safety devices and instructions on how to use them.
- Premium Quality Australian Designed “SUNBOSS” Precision Chain Drive System
- Premium Quality Hunter Douglas “Ellipse” Aluminium Bottom Rails – 8 Colours. Luxury Finish, don’t settle for cheap fabric wrapped or sewn-in bottom pocket lathe
- FREE Spring Assist/Gear Drive Included For All Blinds Wider Than 2500mm – Don’t Pay Extra
- Air Quality: VOC Tested US EPA 5021A:2003 Fabrics
- Choice of Metal Or Plastic Chain – 6 Colours
- Note: The fabric must be cut narrower to accommodate for the chain drive and mechanisms at the top, read more about light gaps on the measuring page. This is a characteristic of the roller blinds design and it is standard for all roller blinds across the window furnishing industry.
- All roller blinds will have additional fabric to make sure the tube is not exposed when unrolled completely. This will also prevent the separation of the material from the tube.
- The Pelmet Box’s above the Roller Blinds in some of the product pictures are not included and must be purchased separately, photos are for illustrative purposes only.
- MyDirectBlinds.com.au only sells Quality Custom Made Blinds. While items at other stores may have the same name or may look similar, a lot of those blinds are Ready Made and NOT Custom made blinds. The materials used and the quality of the blinds are often different.
- Block out, light filtering or sunscreen fabrics the choice is yours!
- Colour co-ordinate bottom rails & ball chains with door handles or window frame colours.
- Blinds can be linked together with minimal gaps using our linked bracket system, perfect for sliding doors, wide windows or bi-folding doors.
- Great value motorisation
- Double Roller Blinds also available
Where is my order?
When we dispatch an order, an email is sent out to provide you with an estimated arrival date.
You can check and track your order status by clicking the link.
What if my order is damaged during transit?
All of our deliveries are fully insured, so in the event of damage during transit, please contact us with further details to receive your replacement products.
Do I need to sign upon delivery?
Signature upon delivery is not required, as your purchase will be placed at a safe location at your house. Please note that we are unable to arrange a delivery time, as this is managed by the courier but we will do our best to notify you of the estimated date upon dispatch of your order.
You can read our full delivery policy here
- When Roller Blinds are inside mounted, there’ll be a light gap between the fabric and the window frame on both sides & between the top frame and the roller, you can read more about this on our measuring page.
- We do not recommend front rolling a roller blind that will be outside mounted as the gap between the fabric and the wall is increased.
- If back rolling a roller blind when using a blockout fabric with a white backing, the colour of the backing will be visible on the tube at the top of the blind, you can check what colour the fabric has by clicking the ? tooltip associated with it on this order page. Most of our fabrics have colour co-ordinated or same colour backing.
- The chain must be secured with our safety cleat to comply with child safety regulations. (Provided with every purchase)
- The standard chain is supplied at approximately ¾ the blinds drop; if a longer or shorter chain is required please specify this in the comments section at the checkout. You may need to change the chain size due to not having a suitable fixing point at that level the chain finishes at (such as kitchen splash backs or tiles)
- Be mindful of tile splash backs in the kitchen, sometimes blinds are ordered prior to the tiles being installed, this will cause the blind to get stuck on the tiles protruding into the window