- 100% Custom, Made to Measure Roller Blinds
- More information about fabrics, and product options can be found by pressing the ( ? ) tooltips on each step
- Made in Melbourne, Australia
- Great for bedrooms, suitable for kitchens and bathrooms
- Easy fit universal brackets suitable for top, and face fitting
- Blinds can be linked together to achieve greater than the maximum width of one roller blind and with minimal gaps using our linked bracket system, perfect for sliding doors, wide windows or to cover wider width doors.
- Strong rust free aluminium Roller Tube. Blinds under 2100mm in Width will use our 38mm Tube, Blinds above 2100mm will use our larger 50mm Tube.
- We offer an easy upgrade to a 50mm tube which will be displayed automatically on your product page if your blind is under 2100mm. You may wish to upgrade smaller blinds to the larger tube if you have another blind in the same room that is above 2100mm and using our larger 50mm tube so that they will all match and look the same.
- If using linked blinds, the total width of all blinds will be counted together when deciding what tubes they will be using, for example for linked blinds that combine to over 2100mm width, they will use the 50mm Tube despite each individual blind still being below 2100mm.
- Extensive 5 Year Warranty
- All of our blinds are designed with child safety in mind. So, wherever there are hanging cords or loops we’ll provide you with all the relevant safety devices and instructions on how to use them. You may choose to go for our cordless ZeroGravity option or motorised blinds.
- Premium Quality Australian Designed “SUNBOSS” Precision Chain Drive System. Associated logos displayed are representative of the components used in the finished product that is supplied by My Direct Blinds and does not represent that the finished product arrives from said companies.
- Premium Quality Hunter Douglas “Ellipse” Aluminium Bottom Rails – 8 Colours. Luxury Finish, don’t settle for cheap fabric wrapped or sewn-in bottom pocket lathe. Base Rail weight prevents fabric puckering.
- FREE Spring Assist/Gear Drive Included For All Blinds Wider Than 2500mm – Don’t Pay Extra
- Air Quality: VOC Tested US EPA 5021A:2003 Fabrics / GreenGuard Certified / Lead & PVC Free Fabrics / Great for Asthmatics
- Choice of Metal, Stainless Steel Or Plastic Chain – 6 Colours
- Note: The fabric must be cut narrower to accommodate for the chain drive and mechanisms at the top, read more about light gaps on the measuring page. This is a characteristic of the roller blinds design and it is standard for all roller blinds across the window furnishing industry. Please see measuring page section for more information.
- All roller blinds will have additional fabric to make sure the tube is not exposed when unrolled completely. This will also prevent the separation of the material from the tube.
- The Pelmet Box’s above the Roller Blinds in some of the product pictures are not included and must be purchased separately, photos are for illustrative purposes only.
- MyDirectBlinds.com.au only sells Quality Custom Made Blinds. While items at other stores may have the same name or may look similar, a lot of those blinds are Ready Made and not Custom made blinds. The materials used and the quality of the blinds are often different.
- Block out, light filtering or sunscreen fabrics the choice is yours!
- Colour co-ordinate bottom rails & ball chains with door handles or window frame colours.
- Great value motorisation
- Special rubber insert on our base rail is available to stop scratching and noise on your architraves.
- Aluminium Fascia accessory available on Face Fit blinds only
- Crush & Ultrasonic machine cut fabrics, perfect anti-fray edges
- Double Roller Blinds also available
Where is my order?
When we dispatch an order, an email is sent out to provide you with an estimated arrival date. An SMS alert will also be sent to your phone with the tracking link.
You can check and track your order status by clicking the link.
What if my order is damaged during transit?
All of our deliveries are fully insured in the rare event of damage during transit, please refuse delivery and alert your driver if there is noticeable damage to the exterior. We will need to be contacted within 72 hours with photos of the damage if you have accepted your delivery to make a claim on your behalf. Once this time period has transpired after delivery, we will be unable to make a claim.
Do I need to sign upon delivery?
We have two delivery methods. 1. Signature Required and 2. Leave Safe. With Leave Safe, signature upon delivery is not required, as your purchase will be placed at a safe location at your house. With a Signature required delivery if you are not at home when the delivery is made a card will be left, then you can arrange for a re delivery at a time that is convenient for you with the courier.
Please note that we are unable to arrange an initial delivery time, as this is managed by the courier but we will do our best to notify you of the estimated date upon dispatch of your order.
You can read our full delivery policy here
- When Roller Blinds are inside mounted, there’ll be a light gap between the fabric and the window frame on both sides & between the top frame and the roller, you can read more about this on our measuring page.
- We do not recommend front rolling a roller blind that will be outside or face mounted as the gap between the fabric and the wall is increased.
- If back rolling a roller blind when using a blockout fabric with a white backing, the colour of the backing will be visible on the tube at the top of the blind, you can check what colour the fabric has by clicking the ? tooltip associated with it on this order page. Most of our fabrics have colour co-ordinated or same colour backing.
- The chain must be secured with our safety cleat to comply with child safety regulations. (Provided with every purchase)
- The standard chain is supplied at approximately ¾ the blinds drop; if a longer or shorter chain is required please specify this in the comments section at the checkout. You may need to change the chain size due to not having a suitable fixing point at that level the chain finishes at (such as kitchen splash backs or tiles)
- Be mindful of tile splash backs in the kitchen, sometimes blinds are ordered prior to the tiles being installed, this will cause the blind to get stuck on the tiles protruding into the window