- 100% Custom, Made to Measure Roller Blinds
- More information about fabrics, and product options can be found by pressing the ( ? ) tooltips on each step
- Made in Melbourne, Australia
- Great for bedrooms, suitable for kitchens and bathrooms
- Easy fit universal brackets suitable for top, and face fitting
- Strong rust free aluminium roller tube. Blinds under 2100mm in Width will use our 38mm Tube, Blinds above 2100mm will use our larger 50mm Tube.
- 5 Year Warranty, and backed by SureFit™ Measurement Protection and our Satisfaction Guarantee
- All of our blinds are designed with child safety in mind. So, wherever there are hanging cords or loops we’ll provide you with all the relevant safety devices and instructions on how to use them.
- Premium Quality Australian Designed “SUNBOSS” Precision Chain Drive System
- Premium Quality Hunter Douglas “Ellipse” Aluminium Bottom Rails – 8 Colours. Luxury Finish, don’t settle for cheap fabric wrapped or sewn-in bottom pocket lathe
- FREE Spring Assist/Gear Drive Included For All Blinds Wider Than 2500mm – Don’t Pay Extra
- Air Quality: VOC Tested US EPA 5021A:2003 Fabrics
- Choice of Metal Or Plastic Chain – 6 Colours
- Note: The fabric must be cut narrower to accommodate for the chain drive and mechanisms at the top, read more about light gaps on the measuring page. This is a characteristic of the roller blinds design and it is standard for all roller blinds across the window furnishing industry.
- All roller blinds will have additional fabric to make sure the tube is not exposed when unrolled completely. This will also prevent the separation of the material from the tube.
- The Pelmets above the Roller Blinds in some of the product pictures are not included and must be purchased separately, photos are for illustrative purposes only.
- MyDirectBlinds.com.au only sells Quality Custom Made Blinds. While items at other stores may have the same name or may look similar, a lot of those blinds are Ready Made and NOT Custom made blinds. The materials used and the quality of the blinds are often different.
- Block out, light filtering or sunscreen fabrics the choice is yours!
- Colour co-ordinate bottom rails & ball chains with door handles or window frame colours.
- Blinds can be linked together with minimal gaps using our linked bracket system, perfect for sliding doors, wide windows or bi-folding doors.
- Great value motorisation
- Double Roller Blinds also available
Where is my order?
When we dispatch an order, an email is sent out to provide you with an estimated arrival date.
You can check and track your order status by clicking the link.
What if my order is damaged during transit?
All of our deliveries are fully insured, so in the event of damage during transit, please contact us with further details to receive your replacement products.
Do I need to sign upon delivery?
Signature upon delivery is not required, as your purchase will be placed at a safe location at your house. Please note that we are unable to arrange a delivery time, as this is managed by the courier but we will do our best to notify you of the estimated date upon dispatch of your order.
We charge a flat rate fee per order, not per item Australia wide that varies per state (You can order unlimited amount of Blinds and the delivery fee will be the same flat rate!):
At MyDirectBlinds.com.au we don’t like to tout free delivery and then build the charge into the price of the blinds like other websites. We don’t find that to be an honest business practice. We make sure our customers know exactly what they are paying for.
We only charge one flat rate for the entire order.
$29 for VIC
$35 for NSW, TAS, SA
$45 for QLD
$53 for WA
$65 for NT
Our extra heavy and bulky items (Plantation Shutters) will attract a 12.5% surcharge on the subtotal for that item only
Here are some important notes on shipping:
- No shipments can be made to PO Box addresses, except for initial free samples
- For the fastest service possible, we ship most products directly from our manufacturing facility
- All delivery times listed on MyDirectBlinds.com.au’s website or on any other MyDirectBlinds.com.au’s material (ads, direct mail, emails, etc.) are estimates.
- Remote areas may require additional an shipping charge, we will contact you if this is the case
Estimated Manufacturing Times for Roller Blinds (Not including delivery time by Freight company) in Working Days:
Normally made in 10 Working Days
3 Day Express also available on select fabrics
You can read our full delivery policy here
Our Freight company and Vans usually take 1-3 days to deliver the product after it is manufactured, however this may vary from state to state and is at times out of our control
- When Roller Blinds are inside mounted, there’ll be a light gap between the fabric and the window frame on both sides & between the top frame and the roller, you can read more about this on our measuring page.
- We do not recommend front rolling a roller blind that will be outside mounted as the gap between the fabric and the wall is increased.
- If back rolling a roller blind when using a blockout fabric with a white backing, the colour of the backing will be visible on the tube at the top of the blind, you can check what colour the fabric has by clicking the ? tooltip associated with it on this order page. Most of our fabrics have colour co-ordinated or same colour backing.
- The chain must be secured with our safety cleat to comply with child safety regulations. (Provided with every purchase)
- The standard chain is supplied at approximately ¾ the blinds drop; if a longer or shorter chain is required please specify this in the comments section at the checkout. You may need to change the chain size due to not having a suitable fixing point at that level the chain finishes at (such as kitchen splash backs or tiles)
- Be mindful of tile splash backs in the kitchen, sometimes blinds are ordered prior to the tiles being installed, this will cause the blind to get stuck on the tiles protruding into the window
How do I contact you?
You can contact us by phone at 1300 011 561 or live chat with us via out website
You can also email us:
What is the ordering process?
We have four easy to follow steps for buying blinds online with us!
We help you decide and can give recommendations with our free quote & advice service. Otherwise browse our free samples page and pick out what you like. We’ll mail out the free samples next business day with priority postage. You can also get instant pricing on our product order pages by entering your measurements.
After deciding on a colour, measure for your product using our measurement page instructions
Fill our all the required options on the product order page, press the calculate button and then press add to cart. We’re here to help if you have any questions about any of the options. Press the ? tooltips to read more about each product option.
After adding your products to your cart, proceed to the checkout and fill out your shipping and payment details. We’ll then send your order right to your doorstep. After receiving your products follow our easy installation instructions, with the use of some simple hand tools such as a screw driver with a phillips head you can save hundreds on your final bill by doing it yourself
Do you ship catalogues or brochures?
We do not currently ship catalogues or brochures. We work hard to ensure that all the information for our products is available on our site, including measuring instructions, installation instructions, color charts and care/warranty information.
Are the colours for your products accurate?
Though we do our best to make sure that the colors printed on our site are accurate, actual colors may vary due to subtle color differences and textures that may not be fully appreciated on some monitors or screens.
The best way to ensure you’ll be happy with your colour is to request a sample before placing your order – it’s free! Once you receive your sample, keep in mind that all samples may still have minimal color variations as stated by the manufacturers. We’d also like to suggest that you order all of your blinds of a given color at one time, since there can be slight variations between dye lots.
Does your site show what fabrics products will look like with light coming through?
“Back lighting” happens when light filters in through translucent fabrics from behind. Our swatches don’t show you the effect of back lighting, which can soften colors and highlight fabric textures. If you’d like to see how back lighting affects the color or texture of a particular material, you should request a sample from us.
Are your products first quality? Do you sell any secondhand products? Are they ready made or fully custom made?
Unlike other sites, we only sell first quality products. They are made at our factories to your specifications and shipped directly to you. Each product is custom made with quality raw materials and components sourced from Australian suppliers to ensure the standard is high (Our Plantation Shutters however are made overseas to remain competitively priced). We don’t sell any ready made products and we certainly don’t import ready made blinds and then cut them down to size, these are of inferior quality in our opinion and will fray, bow, sag, etc.
How does payment work? Is my information secure?
In one word, yes. We cannot see your credit card details, it is encrypted then passed securely via iFrame straight to our payment processor Braintree (which is owned by PayPal). To view more about how payment works on MyDirectBlinds.com.au, please visit our terms and conditions & policies page.
Ordering your products
How do I measure my windows?
It’s easy! View our measuring instructions.
I'm not sure about installing my own blinds. Can you help me?
Absolutely. Using the installation instructions found on our Web site, a few minutes and some simple hand tools, you should easily be able to install all of the products we carry.
However, if you have a problem installing any of our products, our customer service department is full of experts that can point you in the right direction.
What is the difference between inside and outside mount?
An inside mount is when the blind, shade, or shutter fits inside of the window opening. Mounting as an inside mount generally has a cleaner, neater look. An outside mount is when the blind or shade is mounted above and around the window frame, and can be used if there isn’t enough depth to mount the product inside the opening. Sliding glass doors and wood cased shallow windows are popular outside mount choices. To read more about it visit the Measuring Page
Help! I don't know how to pick the right products and colours for my home
No problem, we offer expert style advice with our free quote form. We’ll just need some pictures from your smart phone of your spaces. Free Quote & Style Advice form
What if one of my blinds breaks?
How do I get instant prices on your products?
Fill in all the required product options. Enter your measurements into the Width & Drop fields. Scroll to the bottom of the product options and press the Calculate button to get an instant price.
Do you supply Install screws and fasteners?
We will ship standard self tapping timber screws, these will work for fixing into timber architraves. For fixing into plaster or concrete we also offer this on the product page as a paid extra for your convenience, most other shops you would have to source these yourself. (Plaster we use wallmate anchors or hollowgrip anchors, for concrete or brick fixings we use standard spaghetti anchors)
Are the installation instructions included?
Our instructions are available on our website for download at here. They can be viewed or printed for ease of use in friendly pdf format.