- 100% Custom, Made to Measure Panel Glide Blinds
- More information about fabrics, and product options can be found by pressing the ( ? ) tooltips on each step
- Made in Melbourne, Australia
- Great for sliding glass doors, or as room dividers with the ceiling fix option
- Tracks come in 3, 4 and 5 panel options
- Extensive 5 Year Warranty
- All of our blinds are designed with child safety in mind. So, wherever there are hanging cords or loops we’ll provide you with all the relevant safety devices and instructions on how to use them.
- Premium Quality Australian Designed Panel Track System
- Premium Quality Hunter Douglas “Ellipse” Aluminium Bottom Rails – 8 Colours. Luxury Finish, as an added optional extra vs sewn in pocket with lathe inserts. Able to match your roller blind base rails.
- Huge range of fabrics, match all of your roller blinds, verticals, roman blinds throughout your house
- Air Quality: VOC Tested US EPA 5021A:2003 Fabrics
- Although the track is stylish on it’s own, you may wish to add one of our pelmets over the top of it for a luxurious look.
- MyDirectBlinds.com.au only sells Quality Custom Made Blinds. While items at other stores may have the same name or may look similar, a lot of those blinds are Ready Made and NOT Custom made blinds. The materials used and the quality of the blinds are often different.
- Block out, light filtering or sunscreen fabrics the choice is yours!
- Colour co-ordinate bottom rails with door handles or window frame colours.
Where is my order?
When we dispatch an order, an email is sent out to provide you with an estimated arrival date.
You can <a href=”https://www.mydirectblinds.com.au/track-order”>check and track your order status </a>by clicking the link.
What if my order is damaged during transit?
All of our deliveries are fully insured, so in the event of damage during transit, please contact us with further details to receive your replacement products.
Do I need to sign upon delivery?
Signature upon delivery is not required, as your purchase will be placed at a safe location at your house. Please note that we are unable to arrange a delivery time, as this is managed by the courier but we will do our best to notify you of the estimated date upon dispatch of your order.