We do not supply screws with our blinds because we do not know if you are fixing into wood, plaster, brick or steel. They can be purchased at any hardware store for a few dollars. The types of screws needed for each material are listed inside the installation instructions, also the hardware store will show you to the correct ones if you ask.
- Download Single Roller Blinds Instructions
- Download Double Roller Blinds Instructions
- Download Linked Roller Blinds Instructions
Surface dust should be removed with duster or soft cloth. Never use abrasive products or solvents/industrial based cleaners. Do not allow dust to accumulate. Regularly gently vacuum with appropriate attachment. Do not wash. Do not dry clean. Test in an inconspicuous area with mild soap prior to spot cleaning. Do not allow blind to become fully wet, use damp cloth only. Do not wind up when damp.
• When rotating blades tilt two blades at
the same time from the centre of the panel.
• To open hinged panels, tilt open blades and pull the fixed stile.
Never open or close the panels by pulling the blades.
• To avoid damage to the frame, larger panels should
be lifted into frame by the stile or under the mid rail.
• Do not put hands through blades to access window.
• Blades must be closed before panels of bi-fold shutters are folded back.
• If blades are stiff or loose, adjust the tension screw located
on the side of the panels until desired tension is reached.
Care and cleaning instructions:
• Dust panels with feather duster or gently vacuum with a soft brush attachment.
• To remove persistent dirt or stains use a soft slightly damp cloth
with mild soapy solution and dry immediately.
• Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrub or rub
shutters harshly to avoid tarnishing finish.
• Keep Sliding and Bi-Fold tracks free from dirt and dust.
• Use silicone spray if needed on tracks only. Do not spray silicon on shutters.
• Rotate blades regularly to maintain longevity of function.