Please note : Screws are not supplied for bracket fixings and are dependent on the surface to which you are fixing please see chart below for recommended guide :
|Wood||¾” (20mm) 8 gauge for recess fit and ½” 8 gauge for face fit|
|Steel||½” 6 gauge|
|Aluminium||½ 8 gauge or tech screw|
|Brick||Green plug and 1 ½ 8 gauge self tapper|
- Download Single Roller Blinds Instructions
- Download Double Roller Blinds Instructions
- Roller Blind Fascia Install
View new multi link bracket system installation video: Here
The above is for two blinds that are linked and controlled by one chain
Every linked blind middle bracket will have a circle insert, that will be slotted in and then locked in place with a plastic piece key/insert
Please ensure roller tubes are installed level to prevent telescoping. If your blind is telescoping please check out the section below on how to solve this with a simple fix.
For ZeroGravity cordless blinds: The blind will come configured from the factory to the correct spring tension. A plastic cap will be on the pin end of the blind that will hold tension in the spring, this will also prevent the tension lock from accidentally being pressed prior to placing the blind onto the brackets. Make sure not to press this button accidentally prior to putting the blind onto its brackets or the spring will de-tension. Place the blind up on the brackets as you have received it, on the pin end first as in the roller blind installation pdf, after removing the blue plastic cap. To further tighten the balance of the blind if it is not sitting correctly, adjust tension with spanner provided, use only very minor adjustments, do not over adjust (Spanner can only add tension and not remove it, use spanner if blind does not stay up). Test to see if it is now properly balanced. Repeat the process until desired functioning is achieved. To release tension in the blind, take blind off the brackets and roll the blind down one turn, then place back on with same instructions as above.
Surface dust should be removed with duster or soft cloth. Never use abrasive products or solvents/industrial based cleaners. Do not allow dust to accumulate. Regularly gently vacuum with appropriate attachment. Do not wash. Do not dry clean. Test in an inconspicuous area with mild soap prior to spot cleaning. Do not allow blind to become fully wet, use damp cloth only. Do not wind up when damp.
Motorisation | Roller Blind Battery + Wired Models Assembly & Programming
Please note: Hardwired motors require a licensed electrician to first connect them to the mains power.
Assembly of Motors & Parts:
- 1.8nm Battery Motor for 38mm Roller Blind Tube
- 1.8nm Battery Motor for 50mm Roller Blind Tube
- 1.0nm Battery Motor for 38mm Roller Blind Tube
- 1.0nm Battery Motor for 50mm Roller Blind Tube
- Hardwired Motors Assembly (Including CBus)
Remote pairing and programming Instructions:
- 1.0nm (Smaller) Battery Operated Programming Instructions
- 1.8nm (Larger) Battery Operated Programming Instructions
- Hardwired Motor Programming Instructions
- Smart Home Hub Programming Instructions
- C-Bus Motor Programming Instructions
- How to unlock 6 Channel Remote to 11 Channel
• When rotating blades tilt two blades at
the same time from the centre of the panel.
• To open hinged panels, tilt open blades and pull the fixed stile.
Never open or close the panels by pulling the blades.
• To avoid damage to the frame, larger panels should
be lifted into frame by the stile or under the mid rail.
• Do not put hands through blades to access window.
• Blades must be closed before panels of bi-fold shutters are folded back.
• If blades are stiff or loose, adjust the tension screw located
on the side of the panels until desired tension is reached.
Care and cleaning instructions:
• Dust panels with feather duster or gently vacuum with a soft brush attachment.
• To remove persistent dirt or stains use a soft slightly damp cloth
with mild soapy solution and dry immediately.
• Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrub or rub
shutters harshly to avoid tarnishing finish.
• Keep Sliding and Bi-Fold tracks free from dirt and dust.
• Use silicone spray if needed on tracks only. Do not spray silicon on shutters.
• Rotate blades regularly to maintain longevity of function.
Panel Glide Blinds
Small Issues & Easy Fixes
If your window being out of square is causing issues due to your brackets being fixed into the top of the recess, you may also try fixing screws through the sides of the bracket holes and adjust the levelling position this way.