or 4 fortnightly payments starting from $24 with More info
- 100% Custom, Made to Measure hard Roman Blinds
- More information about fabrics, and product options can be found by pressing the ( ? ) tooltips on each step
- Made in Melbourne, Australia
- Extensive 5 Year Warranty
- All of our blinds are designed with child safety in mind. So, wherever there are hanging cords or loops we’ll provide you with all the relevant safety devices and instructions on how to use them.
- Premium Quality Cord Pulley system, much faster to open and close compared to slow and clunky chain drive Roman systems.
- Air Quality: VOC Tested US EPA 5021A:2003 Fabrics
- MyDirectBlinds.com.au only sells Quality Custom Made Roman Blinds.
- Block out, or light filtering the choice is yours!
- For a similar price, consider Roller Blinds & Pelmets
- Add luxurious custom padded pelmets with soft furnishing fabrics to compliment the look, you can even specify bonded pelmets in the same fabric as your roman blind.
You can read our full delivery policy here
- Our standard Roman Blinds come with sewn in pockets. Roman Blinds are not flat like a piece of glass, they are made of material that moves, expands and contracts in different directions. Further to this, sewing of the batten pockets places the fabric under tension and can cause puckering or ripples. To eliminate this, consider using the Ultraslim Aluminium batten system.
- When ordering multiple Roman blinds for the same room that need to be side by side and are different drops, the battens will not line up unless we are aware of this and adjust the base panel on the blinds to suit. Lineup of side by side romans have a maximum tolerance of +/- 5mm.
- All roman blinds settle after installation. The type of fabric, its weight and size of the blind will affect the extent to which the blind settles out. As this is unpredictable, the final drop may vary by up to 20mm, this is stated on the measuring page and you should of deducted this amount from your measurement if measuring to the floor.
- We do not offer Recess Fit Roman Blinds due to restriction of access to the control mechanism of the blind, the fabric drop needing to settle over time, and because when the Blind is fully up the stack size can take up a considerable amount of your window restricting incoming light.