- 100% Custom, Made to Measure hard Roman Blinds
- More information about fabrics, and product options can be found by pressing the ( ? ) tooltips on each step
- Made in Melbourne, Australia
- Extensive 5 Year Warranty
- All of our blinds are designed with child safety in mind. So, wherever there are hanging cords or loops we’ll provide you with all the relevant safety devices and instructions on how to use them.
- Premium Quality Cord Pulley system, much faster to open and close compared to slow and clunky chain drive Roman systems.
- Air Quality: VOC Tested US EPA 5021A:2003 Fabrics
- MyDirectBlinds.com.au only sells Quality Custom Made Roman Blinds.
- Block out, or light filtering the choice is yours!
- For a similar price, consider Roller Blinds & Pelmets
Where is my order?
When we dispatch an order, an email is sent out to provide you with an estimated arrival date.
You can check and track your order status by clicking the link.
What if my order is damaged during transit?
All of our deliveries are fully insured, so in the event of damage during transit, please contact us with further details to receive your replacement products.
Do I need to sign upon delivery?
Signature upon delivery is not required, as your purchase will be placed at a safe location at your house. Please note that we are unable to arrange a delivery time, as this is managed by the courier but we will do our best to notify you of the estimated date upon dispatch of your order.
We charge a flat rate fee per order, not per item Australia wide that varies per state (You can order unlimited amount of Blinds and the delivery fee will be the same flat rate!):
At MyDirectBlinds.com.au we don’t like to tout free delivery and then build the charge into the price of the blinds like other websites. We don’t find that to be an honest business practice. We make sure our customers know exactly what they are paying for.
We only charge one flat rate for the entire order.
$29 for VIC
$35 for NSW, TAS, SA
$45 for QLD
$53 for WA
$65 for NT
Our extra heavy and bulky items (Plantation Shutters) will attract an extra 12.5% surcharge on the subtotal for that item only
Here are some important notes on shipping:
- No shipments can be made to PO Box addresses, except for initial free samples
- For the fastest service possible, we ship most products directly from our manufacturing facility
- All delivery times listed on MyDirectBlinds.com.au’s website or on any other MyDirectBlinds.com.au’s material (ads, direct mail, emails, etc.) are estimates.
- Remote areas may require additional an shipping charge, we will contact you if this is the case
Estimated Manufacturing Times for Roman Blinds (Not including delivery time by Freight company) in Working Days:
Normally made in 10 Working Days
You can read our full delivery policy here
Our Freight company and Vans usually take 1-3 days to deliver the product from after it is manufactured, however this may vary from state to state and is at times out of our control
- Our standard Roman Blinds come with sewn in pockets. Roman Blinds are not flat like a piece of glass, they are made of material that moves, expands and contracts in different directions. Further to this, sewing of the batten pockets places the fabric under tension and can cause puckering or ripples. To eliminate this, consider using the Ultraslim Aluminium batten system.
- When ordering multiple Roman blinds for the same room that need to be side by side and are different drops, the battens will not line up unless we are aware of this and adjust the base panel on the blinds to suit. Lineup of side by side romans have a maximum tolerance of +/- 5mm.
- All roman blinds settle after installation. The type of fabric, its weight and size of the blind will affect the extent to which the blind settles out. As this is unpredictable, the final drop may vary by up to 20mm, this is stated on the measuring page and you should of deducted this amount from your measurement if measuring to the floor.
- We do not offer Recess Fit Roman Blinds due to restriction of access to the control mechanism of the blind, the fabric drop needing to settle over time, and because when the Blind is fully up the stack size can take up a considerable amount of your window restricting incoming light.