Double Roller Blinds
or 4 fortnightly payments starting from $25 with More info
- 100% Custom, Made to Measure Double Roller Blinds
- More information about fabrics, and product options can be found by pressing the ( ? ) tooltips on each step
- Made in Melbourne, Australia
- Great for bedrooms, suitable for kitchens and bathrooms
- Easy fit universal brackets suitable for top, and face fitting
- Blinds can be linked together to achieve greater than the maximum width of one roller blind and with minimal gaps using our linked bracket system, perfect for sliding doors, wide windows or to cover wider width doors.
- Strong rust free aluminium Roller Tube. Blinds under 2100mm in Width will use our 38mm Tube, Blinds above 2100mm will use our larger 50mm Tube.
- We offer an easy upgrade to a 50mm tube which will be displayed automatically on your product page if your blind is under 2100mm. You may wish to upgrade smaller blinds to the larger tube if you have another blind in the same room that is above 2100mm and using our larger 50mm tube so that they will all match and look the same.
- If using linked blinds, the total width of all blinds will be counted together when deciding what tubes they will be using, for example for linked blinds that combine to over 2100mm width, they will use the 50mm Tube despite each individual blind still being below 2100mm.
- Extensive 5 Year Warranty
- All of our blinds are designed with child safety in mind. So, wherever there are hanging cords or loops we’ll provide you with all the relevant safety devices and instructions on how to use them.
- Premium Quality Australian Designed “SUNBOSS” Precision Chain Drive System
- Premium Quality Hunter Douglas “Ellipse” Aluminium Bottom Rails – 8 Colours. Luxury Finish, don’t settle for cheap fabric wrapped or sewn-in bottom pocket lathe
- FREE Spring Assist/Gear Drive Included For All Blinds Wider Than 2500mm – Don’t Pay Extra
- Air Quality: VOC Tested US EPA 5021A:2003 Fabrics
- Choice of Metal Or Plastic Chain – 6 Colours
- Note: The fabric must be cut narrower to accommodate for the chain drive and mechanisms at the top, read more about light gaps on the measuring page. This is a characteristic of the roller blinds design and it is standard for all roller blinds across the window furnishing industry.
- All roller blinds will have additional fabric to make sure the tube is not exposed when unrolled completely. This will also prevent the separation of the material from the tube.
- The Pelmets Box’s above the Roller Blinds in some of the product pictures are not included and must be purchased separately, they are strictly for illustrative purposes only.
- MyDirectBlinds.com.au only sells Quality Custom Made Blinds.
- Block out, light filtering or sunscreen fabrics the choice is yours!
- Colour co-ordinate bottom rails & ball chains with door handles or window frame colours.
- Great value motorisation
- Stylish slimline bracket
- Single Roller Blinds also available
You can read our full delivery policy here
- When Roller Blinds are inside mounted, there’ll be a light gap between the fabric and the window frame on both sides & between the top frame and the roller, you can read more about this on our measuring page.
- The chain must be secured with our safety cleat to comply with child safety regulations. (Provided with every purchase)
- The standard chain is supplied at approximately ¾ the blinds drop; if a longer or shorter chain is required please specify this in the comments section at the checkout. You may need to change the chain size due to not having a suitable fixing point at that level the chain finishes at (such as kitchen splash backs or tiles)
- Be mindful of tile splash backs in the kitchen, sometimes blinds are ordered prior to the tiles being installed, this will cause the blind to get stuck on the tiles protruding into the window
You can view our FAQ page here