- Padded Pelmets (Soft Furnishing / Curtain Fabrics), in between the inner structure and the outer fabric there is soft padding
- For Roller Blind Fabric Pelmets, see Bonded Pelmets. Bonded Pelmets have no padding and the roller blind fabric is bonded onto the structure, they have a flat look. Bonded Pelmets are a slightly more economical option and also allow you to match your roller blind fabrics exactly.
- Made in Melbourne, Australia
- Extensive 5 Year Warranty
- MyDirectBlinds.com.au only sells Quality Custom Made Products.
- Can be co-ordinated with a range of different products, complimenting the look
- Added benefit of better window insulation
- Piping can be added to the bottom
- They have a roof unlike roller blind “fascias” which look distantly similar to pelmets but do not go past the architrave (just not quite comparable in looks!)
We charge a flat rate fee per order, not per item Australia wide that varies per state (You can order unlimited amount of Blinds and the delivery fee will be the same flat rate!):
At MyDirectBlinds.com.au we don’t tout free delivery and then build the charge into the price of the blinds like other websites. We don’t find that to be an honest business practice. We make sure our customers know exactly what they are paying for.
We only charge one flat rate for the entire order.
$29 for VIC
$35 for NSW, TAS, SA
$45 for QLD
$53 for WA
$65 for NT
Our extra heavy and bulky items (Plantation Shutters) will attract an extra 12.5% surcharge on the subtotal for that item only on delivery in addition to the above charge
Here are some important notes on shipping:
- No shipments can be made to PO Box addresses, except for initial free samples
- For the fastest service possible, we ship most products directly from our manufacturing facility
- All delivery times listed on MyDirectBlinds.com.au’s website or on any other MyDirectBlinds.com.au’s material (ads, direct mail, emails, etc.) are estimates.
- Remote areas may require additional an shipping charge, we will contact you if this is the case
Estimated Manufacturing Times for Pelmets (Not including delivery time by Freight company):
You can read our full delivery policy here
Our Freight company and Vans usually take 1-3 days to deliver the product from after it is manufactured, however this may vary from state to state and is at times out of our control